Magazine Subscriptions realizes that security and privacy is important to all of our customers. This statement outlines how we care for your privacy. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS SECURITY & PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Magazine Subscriptions has made every effort to ensure that our customers can shop with complete confidence online. From the point that you log in to your account, until you log out, you enter into a secure environment.
Our e-commerce system uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your shopping experience is safe, sound and secure at all times.
SSL locks all information passed from you to Magazine Subscriptions in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorized party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. It is the industry standard for encryption technology and is compatible with Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
There are two ways of telling when you enter a secure page:
The personal details you enter about yourself and your gift recipient (if applicable) will be used solely for the purposes of processing your order and ensuring its delivery.
In order for us to fulfill your subscription, we will be:
- a secure icon will appear on your browser. For Netscape, this is a key icon; for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox, a lock icon.
- secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
If you have indicated that you would like to receive our newsletter, you will receive it by email. This newsletter will be issued approximately monthly. We WILL ONLY email you with information about upcoming specials or other magazine related items of interest.
Magazine Subscriptions WILL NOT sell, trade or knowingly give away you personal details to any other organization.
- emailing you with an order confirmation. In the event that there is a problem with your order and we are unable to contact you via e-mail, we may telephone you.
- forwarding your name and delivery address to the appropriate agencies so that they can organize your order. We do not share your e-mail address, phone number or credit card information.
- using your credit card details ONLY for the purchase of the order that you authorized. We DO NOT store your credit card information and we utilize the latest technologies to ensure that your transactions are always safe and secure.
Cookies are a very important ingredient of our website. This is how we keep track of your orders in the shopping cart. Cookies are used solely for convenience and the functionality of our shopping process. If you disable cookies on your browser you will be unable to shop at our site.